- This event has passed.
Symposium on Advanced Control Techniques in Power Electronics and Drives (ACTPED)
August 1 @ 8:00 - August 2 @ 17:00
After a long and fruitful career as a University professor, Ralph Kennel has reached retirement age. Prof. Kennel has dedicated his professional work to the development of control techniques for electric motors and power electronics, with numerous publications covering sensorless control and predictive control among other areas. Additionally, Professor Kennel has graduated a number of professionals who are currently pursuing successful careers in industry and academia around the world. To honor his fruitful professional work, several of his collaborators have decided to hold this two-day symposium.
Potential authors are encouraged to submit a one-page abstract summarizing the outline of the presentation. The considered topics of the symposiums are:
- Advanced and modern control techniques for electric drives and power electronics circuits.
- Sensorless control of AC drives.
- Power converters and multi-level inverters.
- Renewable energy systems (wind, photovoltaic, etc.).
- Robust control systems.
- Abstract Submission Deadline: 31.03.2022
- Notification of Acceptance: 31.05.2022
- Presentation Submission Deadline: 30.06.2022
Please send your abstract before 31.03.2022 to Mohamed.firstname.lastname@example.org