We would like to invite you to submit a contribution to the First COINS Workshop on State-of-the-Art Nanoelectronics in the Framework of Security and Artificial Intelligence (NanoSecAI 2023).
COINS (https://coinsconf.com/) is the premier conference devoted to omni-layer techniques for smart IoT systems, by identifying new perspectives and highlighting impending research issues and challenges.
COINS will take place on 23-25 July in Berlin/Germany.
NanoSecAI (https://www.nanosecai.eu) brings together experts in Nanomaterials, Security, Nanoelectronics, and Artificial Intelligence (AI).
The NanoSecAI workshop solicits original, unpublished paper submissions for oral and poster presentations in the following Areas:
* State-of-the-art conventional nanoelectronics with applications in the fields of AI and security
* Novel nanomaterials that allow for security and/or AI applications
* Secure devices, systems, and components using state-of-the-art nanoelectronics
* AI utilised to facilitate the design, integration, adoption, and/or use of nanodevices
* Attacks against state-of-the-art nanoelectronic implementations and/or systems incorporating them
Submitted contributions should be fully anonymous and follow the IEEE COINS guidelines (https://coinsconf.com/cfp/) to be potentially accepted. Submissions may exceptionally be 4-8 pages long, following the IEEE double-column template (including the bibliography formatting), with the same page fees applying as in IEEE COINS. Short papers of 4 pages are allowed 1 extra page, while longer papers of 6 pages are allowed an additional 2 pages. Accepted contributions that adhere to IEEE guidelines will be published in IEEE Xplore. Authors are required to submit their manuscripts via EasyChair at https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=ieeecoins2023.
Submission of Workshop Papers : May 12, 2023
Notification of Paper Acceptance : June 01, 2023
Camera-Ready Submission : June 17, 2023
* Stefan Katzenbeisser
* Nikolaos Athanasios Anagnostopoulos
* Tolga Arul