IEEE GOLDRush Newsletter
Are you curious about what is going on throughout the regions amongst IEEE GOLD members? Want to know the latest news about GOLD events and activities? Are you looking for guidance or information on career development?
The GOLDRush Newsletter, published quarterly and sponsored by IEEE GOLD, is your source for information for young professionals.
Read the latest edition of GOLDRush
About GOLDRush newsletter
Each GOLDRush issue contains GOLD news from around the world, GOLD notices, Member Profiles, and special messages from GOLD committee members. Also featured in GOLDRush are invited articles and peer-reviewed contributions on subjects ranging from humanitarian efforts to career development to cultural experiences as volunteers work across the globe to continue and promote IEEE activities.
GOLDRush Editorial Team
Editor-in-Chief: Timothy Wong
Assistant Editor-in-Chief: Stuart Bottom
Editorial Assistants: Kheng Swee Goh, Kristi Hummel, Lisa Lazareck, Jason O’Conal, Joanna Oommen, Sabarni Palit, Michael Pearse, Rajnish Sharma, Agusti Solanas, Kenny Wong, Aisha Yousuf
Graphic Designer: Kenny Wong
Interested in joining the GOLDRush team? Send a request to GOLDRush(at)ieee.org to receive information about becoming a GOLDRush Editorial Assistant - a chance to gain some very valuable experience.
GOLDRush Newsletter accepts article and photo contributions for each issue. Contact GOLDRush(at)ieee.org for submittal deadlines. Please refer to full submission guidelines for GOLDRush contributions. All articles are reviewed by the GOLDRush editorial staff to ensure adherence to submittal guidelines and inclusion is subject to approval.
General guidelines for submission
Authors should review the following information regarding submission guidelines.
- By submitting your article, you agree to allow IEEE GOLD to post the article with your name and biographical information. Authors agree for us to make use of this article with free access with proper acknowledgment of authorship and source.
- Articles should include title, the author's name, title, IEEE affiliation, if any, and email address.
- You may add web links in your article, but if it is an incorrect address or SPAM, it will be declined by the GOLDRush editor.
- Each submission will be reviewed by the GOLDRush Editor who may correct spelling and grammar and edit for length.
- Fonts and formatting is not required as it will be formatted by the editor.
- Submission of pictures for inclusion in the newsletter should include a detailed caption of the event and/or individuals.
- The article will be published in English.
- There is no guarantee that by submitting your article it will be used in an upcoming IEEE GOLDRush Newsletter issue.